Toribash- Violence Perfected
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the TORIBASH community! Toribash is an innovative fighting game where YOU design the moves! Join us today, and pit your skills against other players all over the world. Earn credits by winning matches, then customize your character in the sto

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beggars Banquet [FREE TC] 2,000 tc :O

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamster
Hamster

Beggars Banquet [FREE TC] 2,000 tc :O Empty
PostSubject: Beggars Banquet [FREE TC] 2,000 tc :O   Beggars Banquet [FREE TC] 2,000 tc :O EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:12 pm

Hello, my dear tc beggars. Now it's time to feed the starvings & needy.
Everyone can get 2000tc+ here easily. The only thing I will ask is to do a little service for me.
Now I will explain what kind of service it is:

Prehistory:

www.lockerz.com - wtf is that?

Lockerz is the place to go to buy the coolest stuff at the lowest prices, watch exclusive video, discover new music, play the hottest games, hang out with your friends - and get rewarded for just about EVERYTHING you do on the site.

Our mission is to be your daily habit, not a site for your parents or grandparents looking for their long-lost friends from Kindergarten.

One other thing you'll love about Lockerz are PTZ (or "Pointz"). PTZ are Lockerz' proprietary loyalty "currency" that you earn whenever you buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or even just show up on Lockerz. Redeem PTZ at the PTZ Place for incredible prizes, great products and dream experiences.

Too Good to Be True? Why are we doing this? To thank you for joining early. To build a Lockerz community of cool, stylish, cutting-edge people who love to buy great brands. To give you a taste of how PTZ will work when we go live this fall. And to test out different prizes and PTZ levels. That’s key. This version of PTZ Place is a test. PTZ levels will change when the full Lockerz site launches.

Lockerz is set to launch sometime in the Fall 09. Members who sign up now will get to explore and help shape the site before the launch. We hope you'll join us.

What do you have to do?
Send me a PM with your email > get an invitation from me > register on lockerz.com > do whatever you like there [forget about it / try to earn PTZ if you like] & enjoy your free 2000 tc. Easy? Seems so. Now some rules:

Rules:

* WRITE your EMAIL in the Title of PM >>> https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img198/9131/82577140.png < like that
* 1 email per account.
* Do not post emails in this thread.
* Do not send several emails under multiply accs to register more than once.
* Do not moan here that lockerz.com is a crap (even if it is you lose nothing & only earn tc. And I have enough tc to play such silly games)
* Do not close this thread, I give away tc almost as I already did more than a year ago.

Follow the rules and enjoy your free 2000 tc. Bon Appétit!
Back to top Go down
Administator
Administrator
Administrator
Administator

PostSubject: Re: Beggars Banquet [FREE TC] 2,000 tc :O   Beggars Banquet [FREE TC] 2,000 tc :O EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:15 pm

You'll have to PM hector on toribash forums to get the TC after doing so
Back to top Go down
https://toribash.forumotion.net
Hamster
Hamster

PostSubject: Re: Beggars Banquet [FREE TC] 2,000 tc :O   Beggars Banquet [FREE TC] 2,000 tc :O EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:11 pm

Or me ;o
Back to top Go down
hkp326
hkp326

PostSubject: Re: Beggars Banquet [FREE TC] 2,000 tc :O   Beggars Banquet [FREE TC] 2,000 tc :O EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:16 am

How we create an acc Without any invitation!!!
Back to top Go down
Hamster
Hamster

PostSubject: Re: Beggars Banquet [FREE TC] 2,000 tc :O   Beggars Banquet [FREE TC] 2,000 tc :O EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Read the instructions... PM your email to Hector.
Back to top Go down
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Beggars Banquet [FREE TC] 2,000 tc :O   Beggars Banquet [FREE TC] 2,000 tc :O EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Hamster wrote:
Or me ;o

who said you could do that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beggars Banquet [FREE TC] 2,000 tc :O   Beggars Banquet [FREE TC] 2,000 tc :O Empty

Back to top Go down

Beggars Banquet [FREE TC] 2,000 tc :O
Page 1 of 1